Approx. Rs 500 / Piece
- ISO VG, Base oil: 46
- Emcor/SKF Water Wash Test: IP 220 0.0
- Base Oil Viscosity:: CSTK at 400 Deg C (46)/ CSTK at 1000 Deg C (7.8)
- Dropping point: ASTM D 2265 : 220 (428)
- Additive: P.T.F.E (Teflon)
- Soap type: Lithium complex
- Structure: Smooth and slight tack
- Penetration at 250 DegC (770 F.): STM D 217, worked, (60 strokes-280) (10,000 strokes-295) (100,000 strokes-305)
- Water Washout, ASTM D 1264, 79 Deg C: 5.5
- Evaporation: ASTM D 972, % at 177 DegC. (350 Deg F.)
One of our widely used products is Teflon Grease (P.T.F.E). Fabricated using only the best quality lithium complex soap thickener with synthesised hydrocarbon base fluid, this grease is a high dripping point and first-rate resistance to water washes tenacious structural stability.
- Excellent resistance to rust, corrosion and oxidation
- Outstanding structural stability in presence of water
- Effective wear protection in high temperature and heavy loads conditions
- Power-saving capabilities
- Extended re-lubrication intervals
- Low volatility
- Our range is the synthetic grease that offers following advantages when compared with mineral oil grease intended for similar service.
- These products recommended for aviation applications, which need a lubricant that can perform normal functions yet go far beyond in terms of high and low temperature and long-life performance. Our range is NLGI Grade 2 grease with the cold-temperature pumping resistance of most mineral oil NLGI Grade 0 greases. It is true wide-temperature, multi-service grease.