Approx. Rs 150 / Kilogram
- Minimum Order Quantity: 1 Kilogram
- Application: Skin , Face
- Form: Lotion , Gel
- Packaging Size: 1KG
- Packaging Type: Bottle
- Foreign Organic matter: No acid odour on heating
- Sulfated Ash: 0.05% (Limit max 0.1%)
- Consistency at 25 C: Between 175 to 200(Limit 100 to 300)
- Specific Gravity at 60 DegC: 0.81 to 0.83
- Volatile Matter: 0.6 to 0.8%
- Bleeding Number: Maximum 28 mm (Limit-max 30 mm)
- Solubility: Insoluble in water and alcohol. Soluble in chloroform, solvent either and light petroleum.
- Melting Range : Between 44 to 56 Degree C
- of 0.05% w/v Soln. In ISO- octane at 290 n m.: Extinction, E=0.04 to 0.1 (Limit Max. 0.5)
- Acidity or Alkalinity: Passes the test as per B. P.
- Fixed Oil, Flat & Rosin: Complies with the B. P. Test
Our organisation is involved in the manufacturing of standard quality Petroleum Jelly used in variegated applications. Our petroleum jelly can be easily mixed with chloroform, light petroleum and other solvents, as these are made using highest quality chemicals.
- Foreign Organic matter
- No acrid odour on heating